GET CERTIFIED. GET AHEAD!
Invest in yourself with the Microsoft Certification program.
FALL 2020 CERTIFICATIONS
Earning a Microsoft Certification demonstrates that you have the skills needed to increase individual and team productivity using Microsoft Office software. For working professionals, having a Microsoft Certification can lead to a reputation for being more productive and saving money for your employer. And that’s not all. It could mean more money in YOUR pocket!
- Over 70% of employers use IT certifications as job requirements*
- 66% of employers view IT certifications as very valuable and this can be reflected in compensation**
*IT Certifications: Shorter Road to Valuable Positions. IDC. 2015.
**Microsoft Certification Program Satisfaction Study. Microsoft. April 2012.
Get certified in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access through Kent State University at Stark's fully customized and unique education process.
The program entails
- Self-paced learning with remote faculty support during weekly scheduled hours (up to 15 weeks)
- Software tools for practice and projects which can be faculty reviewed
- Exam and opportunity for a retake exam
- One-hour Meet-and-Greet and Orientation session
- Certification upon successful completion of the exam
Ask us about grant opportunities to help cover the cost of the program through Ohio's TechCred. TechCred helps Ohioans learn new skills and helps employers build a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a tech-infused economy.
Certifications begin at $1,250.
To register for this program contact Mona Zink at 330-244-3508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.