Faculty Copying Requests
Stark Faculty Use Only
For your convenience, you can submit materials online to be copied by the faculty secretaries in your building.
- Note that the faculty secretaries are not available at all hours and will need adequate time to copy your materials. Certain times of the semester are busier than others, so please plan accordingly.
- Your materials are being submitted to the designated faculty secretaries in Main Hall, Fine Arts and Science & Nursing (below).
- It is best to always have a hard copy of your request available for the replacement in case it is needed.
- The secretaries will do their best to notify you that they received your request, however, during peak busy times, this may not happen. Please follow up with them to make sure your materials have been received.
- You can only submit one document at a time using the online forms.
MAIN HALL FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Main Hall faculty support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINE ARTS FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Fine Arts faculty support at email@example.com.
SCIENCE & NURSING FACULTY SUPPORT
Reach all Science & Nursing faculty support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Debbie's hours are 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Requests needed outside of those hours can be sent to Main Hall Faculty Support.