Families & Feminisms
In celebration of Women’s History Month, the Women’s History Committee at Kent State University at Stark is accepting submissions for a group exhibition in March 2018 featuring works that explore themes relating to the title of the exhibition, “Families and Feminisms”.
Students and professional artists are welcome to apply. The "Families and Feminisms" theme can be interpreted broadly. Cash prizes totaling $500 will be awarded by our juror, Donna Webb.
- 2-D and 3-D works will be considered
- Size limitation of no larger than 60" x 60"
- Works must be ready to hang/display and the delivery and pick up of the work will be the responsibility of the artist
- Deadline to submit entries is Friday, Feb. 16, 2018
How to Apply
- Email up to five entries per artist, jpgs labeled with name of artist, title of work, medium and dimensions
- Email entries to Andrea Myers at email@example.com with the subject line: Familes and Feminisms Images
- Feb. 16: Deadline to apply
- Feb. 23: Artists notified of work accepted
- March 2: Deadline for work to be delivered to Kent State Stark by artist
- March 5 - 30: Exhibition on display
- April 2 - 6: Artists pick up artwork
Assistant Professor, Art
131E Fine Arts