Flu Shot Clinic
Preventative vaccines for the seasonal flu will be available to Kent State Stark students, faculty, staff and their eligible dependents (age 6 and older) on Wednesday, Oct. 8. The clinic is being offered by the Recreation & Wellness Center and Rite Aid.
Hours and location
Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2014
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Recreation & Wellness Center
Kent State University at Stark
Preventative vaccines for the seasonal flu will be available to Kent State Stark students, faculty, staff and their eligible dependants (age 6 and older) on Thursday, Oct. 3. The clinic is a service of University Health Services.
- Cost for the vaccine is $29.99 and can be paid for with cash, check or insurance.
- There are no out-of-pocket fees if your preventative flu vaccine is covered by your insurance. Bring your insurance card for verification.
- First-come, first-served.
- Appointments not required.
- Vaccines will be given while supplies last.
- A completed consent form is required.