Kentiki activities take place at the end of the spring semester.
If you are interested in volunteering to help with Kentiki, contact Ashley Brightbill at 330-244-5041 or email@example.com.
- All events take place rain or shine
- In case of inclement weather, activities will be moved inside the Campus Center
- Kentiki is a family friendly event open to all students, faculty and staff
- All event participation and giveaways are while supplies last
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Hawaiian Island Entertainment
- Lei Greetings
- Authentic Hawaiian music
- Hawaii On Location Luau show
- Luau activities and games
- Hawaiian inspired food
- "Mocktails" served in our Kentiki color changing hurricane cups to the first 250 guests
- Hula lessons
- Hawaiian trivia
- and more!