Make-Up Exams & Hours
Professors' policies differ regarding makeup exams so be sure to read your syllabus and speak with your professor about your arrangements prior to taking a test.
Students will need to:
- present a photo ID
- know their professor's name
- read the Testing Center Guidelines if a first-time tester
Make-Up Exam Hours
All testing must be end by the closing time listed below.
May 20 - July 26
Monday - Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
July 29 - Dec. 6
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Dec. 9 - 13
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7:15 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The Academic Success Center will be closed May 27, July 4, Sept. 2, Nov. 11, Nov. 28 and Nov. 29. The office will close at 5 p.m. on Oct. 10 and Nov. 27.
Testing Center Guidelines
- All students and test candidates must present a valid photo ID for all tests at the time of test administration.
- Cell phone and smart watch use is NOT permitted in the testing room. These items must be stored. Lockers are provided.
- If test takers wish to wear a hat or jacket (or similar outer garment), staff must inspect it before the test taker enters the testing room.
- Test takers must sit where the proctor indicates.
- NO talking is permitted in the testing lab.
- Test takers should use the restroom before beginning a test. Breaks are discouraged unless this is an approved accommodation.
- Test takers must hand tests to a proctor after completing testing. After testing online, test takers must let a proctor know they have finished.
We reserve the right to conduct random checks within the testing room to ensure that no unauthorized materials are accessed during testing.
Kent State Stark follows the testing guidelines as established by the National College Testing Association.
Academic Success Center
40 Campus Center - Lower Level