Nursing Admission Night
The demand for high-quality healthcare professionals is growing world-wide. Help meet that demand with a rewarding career in nursing.
Join us for an interactive, informative event to learn more about our exciting program. Expert faculty members, current students and enrollment professionals will be available to offer insight and answer questions. It's never too early to start planning to become a nursing major.
NURSING ADMISSION NIGHT
Thursday, April 26, 2018
5 - 7 p.m.
Check-in in the Main Hall Lobby
- Kent State Stark’s Nursing Lab is a state-of-the-art facility. Students encounter real-life situations by using the lab’s high-fidelity, computerized human patients.
- 8:1 average undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio.
- The program’s expert faculty members give students invaluable one-on-one attention and instruction.
- More than 40% of the nursing workforce in Northeast Ohio are Kent State College of Nursing graduates.
- 99.6% job placement within six months of graduation.
Enrollment Management & Student Services Advisor