Of Mice and Men
by John Steinbeck
Two drifters, George and his friend Lennie, have just arrived at a ranch to work for enough money to buy their own place. Lennie is a man-child, a little boy in the body of a dangerously powerful man.
When the ranch boss’ wife is found dead, it is obvious that Lennie accidentally killed her. George wrestles with moral questions as he sets off to find Lennie before the ranchers.
2019 Performance Dates
April 12, 13, 19 & 20 at 7:30 p.m.
April 14 at 2 p.m. (April 21 matinee canceled)
Of Mice and Men will be presented in the Studio Theatre and is directed and produced by Kent State Stark students.
Adults - $10
Seniors (55 and over) - $7
Non-KSU Students (17 and under) - $7
KSU Students - Free with current ID
- Tickets sales begin April 1 at 8 a.m.
- Purchase tickets online, by phone or in person at the Box Office.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Checks and cash accepted in person at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be available at Will Call.
- Will Call opens one hour prior to curtain time and closes when the performance begins.
- Kent State Students: Free admission with current Kent State ID. Seats must be reserved in person at the Box Office.
- No refunds for purchased tickets. Exchanges for the same production can be made by contacting the Box Office prior to the reserved performance date.
- Tickets held at Will Call will be forfeited if not picked up by curtain time.
Reis Rankin: George Milton
Robert Trushel: Lennie Small
Ed Meunier: Candy
C.J. Pinter: Slim
Keenan Carosielli: Curley
Selena Juarez: Curley's Wife
James Baskervile: Crooks
Michael Porter: Carlson
Spencer Morgan: Whit
James Farina: Boss
Morgan Brown: Director & Stage Manager
Ryan Lucas: Set Designer
Aaron Byrd: Lighting Designer
John Coyne: Sound Designer
Michael Gatto: Fight Choreographer
Deborah Rosa: Costume Designer
Cassie Baker: Stage Crew