Book by Enda Walsh
Music and Lyrics by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová
On the streets of Dublin, an Irish musician and a Czech immigrant are drawn together by their shared love of music.
Over the course of one fateful week, an unexpected friendship and collaboration quickly evolves into a powerful but complicated love story, underscored by emotionally charged music.
Featuring all the magical songs from the critically acclaimed film, including the Oscar-winning "Falling Slowly," this achingly beautiful, joyously uplifting show strikes an unforgettable chord in audiences and speaks to the power of music to connect us all. A show like that only comes around Once.
Produced by Kent State University at Stark Theatre Department
Directed by TC Mavis Jennings
Feb. 10, 11 & 12 at 8 p.m.
Feb. 13 at 2 p.m.
Adults - $10
Seniors (55 and over) - $7
Non-KSU Students (17 and under) - $7
KSU Students - Free with current ID
- Online ticket sales begin March 21. The Box Office opens March 28.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Checks and cash accepted in person at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be available at Will Call.
- Will Call opens one hour prior to curtain time and closes when the performance begins.
- Kent State Students: Free admission with current Kent State ID. Seats must be reserved in person at the Box Office.
- No refunds for purchased tickets. Exchanges for the same production can be made by contacting the Box Office prior to the reserved performance date.
- Tickets held at Will Call will be forfeited if not picked up by curtain time.