The College of Business Administration at Kent State University has provided graduates with the opportunity to accomplish and succeed in the professional and academic world.
The high standards set at COBA are not demonstrated in our alumni alone, our multiple programs have achieved the highest level of accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
In addition to the demanding curriculum, you will find a faculty built upon expertise in each individual’s respective business fields and research concentrations. When graduates and professionals look to advance their career, they turn to the College of Business Administration.
The Online MBA is an entirely online program, designed for those with hectic schedules. It's your MBA, at your own pace.
About the Program
- AACSB Accredited
- Modular, eight-week course structure allows you to enroll at any time and go at your own pace
- Project-based curriculum and flexible schedule
- Access to MBA career coach, digital Career Services offerings and online speaker series
- Option to study abroad with a $2,500 scholarship available to all students
- International business and supply chain management concentrations available
- Access to full range of resources offered to in-person graduate students
- Flexible academic advisors are always willing to help