Prepare for Your First Step Day
LOG IN AT 12:30 P.M.
Follow the instructions in your First Step email.
PLAN TO PARTICIPATE FROM 12:30 TO 5 P.M.
All components of First Step are mandatory for incoming first-year students. Critical information pertaining to registration and campus resources will be provided so plan your day accordingly to attend First Step for its duration.
- Know your FlashLine password and can log in. View first-time user login instructions.
- Be sure to file your FAFSA. Financial Aid representatives will follow up with you after First Step to make sure your financial aid is ready to go.
- College Credit Plus: If you have College Credit Plus credit from another school, have a transcript from the college where credit was earned sent to us.
- AP or Tech Prep: Bring course names of any AP or Tech Prep courses you took in high school.
- Review Did you earn college credit in high school? pdf