Smart Start Orientation
Welcome! We're so glad you've chosen Kent State University at Stark and we can't wait to have you on campus. We hope you will join us for new student orientation on Saturday, Aug. 17.
SMART START ORIENTATION
SATURDAY, AUG. 17, 2019
- Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Recreation & Wellness Center.
- Smart Start Orientation is for new students at Kent State Stark starting in Fall 2019. Attendance is mandatory.
- Park in Lot 101, the large student lot to the right of the Frank Avenue entrance.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Invitations will be sent in early August. Check your Kent State email for your registration link to make your reservation.
Smart Start Schedule
Smart Start Orientation programming begins at 9:15 a.m. Please arrive on time!
A more detailed schedule is coming soon.
Dress for the Weather
During Smart Start Orientation, students and guests will be walking between buildings on campus. Please wear comfortable walking shoes, dress for warm weather and bring umbrellas in case of rain.
- Student Services
- Academic Success Center
- Parking Services
- Learning Resource Center (Library)
- Recreation & Wellness Center
Coordinator, First Year Experience
Office of Student Services
132 Main Hall