Speakers Bureau Column 2
Tom Sosnowski, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of History
- Ohio and Stark County History
STEAMM Project Coordinator
- Using Magic to Improve Your Day
- Lessons from an Elephant (simple problem-solving techniques to overcome major obstacles)
- Revolutional Teaching Techniques that Produce Effective Results
Lisa Waite, M.A.
Senior Lecturer of Communication Studies
- Communicate with Power and Purpose
- Avoiding Business Bleeps and Blunders
Lori Wilfong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Studies
- Adolescent Literacy
- Multicultural Literature and Education
- Urban Education