Student Organization Funding
Undergraduate Student Government (USG) is the approving body for all new student organizations on campus and allocation of funds to current student organizations.
APPOINTMENTS WITH USG
- Appointment times are at 2, 2:15, 2:30 and 2:45 p.m.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Appointments will take place in Conference Room 45, Lower Level Campus Center.
- Materials are due to the Office of Student Life by noon on the determined deadline.
- If your organization would like to present on a specific date, but did not make an appointment in time, your organization will be bumped to the next meeting.
- If you do not submit your materials by the deadline, your appointment will be canceled.
- To schedule your organization's appointment, contact Ashley Brightbill at 330-244-5041.
Fridays at 1 p.m.
Lower Level Campus Center