The Fish Must Die
by Raymond King Shurtz
A hilarious and heart-warming story about a group of theatre makers putting on a play titled The Fish Must Die.
Where the audience is invited to the show behind the show. Where backstage contains a lion's share of the conflict, the drama and the farce which makes each character an important part of the theatre-making puzzle.
Come to laugh, come to roll your eyes, but also come to learn that everyone is part of the show, including you.
VIEW SHOW PHOTOS
Produced by Kent State University at Stark Theatre Department
Directed by TC Mavis Jennings
Feb. 10, 11 & 12 at 8 p.m.
Feb. 13 at 2 p.m.
Adults - $10
Seniors (55 and over) - $7
Non-KSU Students (17 and under) - $7
KSU Students - Free with current ID
- Online ticket sales begin Jan. 24. The Box Office opens Jan. 31.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Checks and cash accepted in person at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be available at Will Call.
- Will Call opens one hour prior to curtain time and closes when the performance begins.
- Kent State Students: Free admission with current Kent State ID. Seats must be reserved in person at the Box Office.
- No refunds for purchased tickets. Exchanges for the same production can be made by contacting the Box Office prior to the reserved performance date.
- Tickets held at Will Call will be forfeited if not picked up by curtain time.