To slow transmission of COVID-19 and remain consistent with recommendations from state health authorities to practice physical distancing, all Kent State University campuses are closed until further notice.
During this time, Kent State Stark USG is assisting students remotely.
USG is hosting Virtual Game Nights
May 14, May 21 and May 28
powered by Zoom
- The first 100 students, faculty and staff at Kent State Stark
- Online Pictionary
- Multi-player jigsaw puzzles
- Jackbox games like Fibbage and Quiplash
- Kahoot trivia games
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 228 759 6363
Since this is a recurring event, you can use the same link, meeting ID and password every week.
SPREAD POSITIVITY & ENCOURAGEMENT
Hello Flashes! Are you interested in spreading some positivity and encouraging your fellow Flashes? Then Undergraduate Student Government Invites you to participate in our virtual positivity wall!
Simply take a photo of yourself holding up an encouraging quote, or positive message, and post it with your name and #kentstatestarkstrong. Then your photo will be added to collection of photos that will be used to help encourage you and your fellow Flashes.
The members of the Undergraduate Student Government (USG) commit to serving the diverse needs of the student body and support the student organizations of Kent State University at Stark.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Contact Ashley Brightbill at email@example.com or 330-244-5041.
WHAT DOES USG DO?
- Enhances opportunities for involvement in the campus and community
- Allocates university funding to student organizations
- Acts as a voice between the administration and the student body
- Operates Flash's Food Pantry
STARK USG BYLAWS
USG Student Members