Family Program: Understanding Addiction
Do you have a loved one facing addiction? If so, Townhall II invites you to a family program.
The purpose of this five week program is to provide education for family members and loved ones of individuals recovering from, or living with addiction.
These sessionas are free with registration for adults only. Food and beverages will be provided. Registration is required by the deadline: October 30, 2017.
Tuesdays, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
November 7,14, 21, 28 and December 5, 2017
2633 St. Rt. 59, Orchard Plaza, Ravenna, Ohio 44266
- Week 1: The Addiction Cycle
- Week 2: Addiction and Family Conflict
- Week 3: Stages of Recovery
- Week 4: The Role of Family in the Recovery Process
- Week 5: Stress Recognition and Management
For inquiries about the program, please contact Angela J. Kovach at firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration contact Townhall II Main Office at 330-678-3006