The 2019 Larry Pollock Summit on Mental Health
The 2019 Larry Pollock Summit on Mental Health will bring together experts and stakeholders to explore mental health issues on college campuses. Participants will learn more about resources and strategies for addressing mental health issues on campus.
If you are a student, researcher, educator, you work with students or are just concerned about mental health issues on campus or among young adults, please join us for this interactive event!
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 3
Kent State University
Kent Student Center Ballroom,
on the second floor
* Cost is free but registration is required by Thursday, March 28
Alison Malmon, founder and executive director of Active Minds, a leading nonprofit organization for mental health awareness and education for students, will serve as keynote speaker at the summit.
Who Can Attend?
The summit is free and open to faculty, staff and students, and members of the public, but registration is required.
What to Expect:
- An evening of open, honest discussions surrounding issues of mental health among students.
- Panels of students, researchers and other professionals.
- Strategies and resources for responding to mental health issues on campus.
- Q&A sessions.
- Healthy appetizers for registered participants.
Kent State is committed to making its work environment, programs and activities accessible to those individuals with disabilities. For accessibility needs, contact Student Accessibility Services at 330-672-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, email Melissa Celko at email@example.com.