About the Symposium
Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
The next symposium will be April 9, 2019. Abstracts will be accepted from Nov. 1, 2018 to Feb. 15, 2019.
All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with a faculty or graduate student mentor.
BENEFITS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- Participate in an academically enriching experience
- Build your professional resume
- Win cash awards for exemplary presentations
- Not participating? That's OK — Come support your classmates, and
- Learn more about student research opportunities. Earn FLASHPerks!