Symposium Homepage - Content 2
- Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
- Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
- Abstracts will be accepted from Nov. 1 - Feb. 1.
- All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with faculty or graduate student mentor.
Benefits of participating in the Symposium:
- Participate in an academically enriching experience
- Win CASH AWARDS for exemplary presentations
- Build your professional resume
Have a Question?
Please direct any questions regarding the Symposium to email@example.com or the Office of Student Research 330-672-0837.