- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Undergraduate Research Symposium
UNDERGRADUATE SYMPOSIUM ON RESEARCH, SCHOLARSHIP, AND CREATIVE ACTIVITY
Sponsored by the Office of the Provost, Honors College, Research and Sponsored Programs, and University Libraries
Log in here to begin the abstract submission process.
View Abstract Submission Instructions here.
"Research is a focus that can be used to extend global connections, build new expanded graduate programs, and the real goal, obviously, is to prepare students to face an uncertain future. To have success with research, you have to have a passion for scientific inquiry and creative pursuit."
PAUL E. DICORLETO, PH.D.
VICE PRESIDENT FOR RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Undergraduate students attending any of Kent State's eight campuses and representing any major are eligible to participate.
Student researchers are required to submit a brief abstract indicating their intent to participate.
Abstracts will be accepted from Nov. 1, 2016 to Feb. 1, 2017.
All research, scholarly work, or creative activity must be completed in collaboration with a faculty or graduate student mentor.
Benefits of the symposium
Participation in an academically enriching experience
Build your professional resume
Win cash awards for exemplary presentations
Not participating? That's OK — Come support your classmates,
and learn more about student research opportunities.