About Us Content
Departments / Units
- Center for Adult and Veteran Services
- Center for Student Involvement
- Ice Arena
- Kent Student Center
- Office of Student Conduct
- Recreational Services
- Residence Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Ombuds
- University Bookstore
- University Dining Services
- University Health Services
- Office of the Vice President
$70 million operating budget
University-wide advocate for:
- Student mental health
- Response to distressed and disruptive students
- Healthy campus initiative
- Holistic student experience
- Division of Student Affairs Strategic Plan
- Division of Student Affairs Goals and Accomplishments
Fun Student Affairs
- Twenty-five on-campus residence halls are home to more than 6,400 total beds. Over $70 million has been invested in the residence halls over the past five years.
- The University Bookstore is home to an Authorized Apple© Store, the only one within 15 miles of campus.
- University Dining Services offers 24 different food service locations plus, vending, concessions and banquet sales for catering services throughout campus. This includes the famous Fork in the Road food truck.
- More than 350 student organizations are offered for involvement opportunities.
- University Health Services, conveniently located on-campus, offers fully integrated healthcare, psychological counseling, and health education to faculty, staff and students.
- Recreational Services serves the health and wellness of the Kent State University community through state-of-the-art programs, learning opportunities, services and facilities.
- University Events and Conference Services, in the Kent Student Center, is recognized and accredited as a “1 Stop Shop” for events, banquets and conferencing needs.
- The first annual Homecoming International Celebration in October 2015 was attended by more than 1,000 people.