Advisory Committee Content
- Provide feedback to quality management teams regarding services.
- Offer input in the development of processes in gathering consensus information from our students.
- Identify internal and external customers, and build on strengths within the division.
- Plan for future quality measures, within the system, to ensure the proactive thrust of continuous process improvement.
- Establish a student survey vehicle to gather data regarding service attributes/characteristics that they consider to be most important in the "service connection.
- Quality Service and leadership training offered to members.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and class standing
- Energetic and positive attitudes
- Interested in student development opportunities
- Sincere commitment to the university's mission