Step Up Teaser Content
Within the file folder, you will find information about:
- Identifying and responding to suicide risk.
- Identifying and responding to distressed individuals.
- Identifying and responding to disruptive individuals.
- General guidelines to help you feel more comfortable when determining what steps to take.
Each Kent State Univeristy campus now has a card with information specific to that location. In these cards, you will find:
- A resource card with information about national, community and campus resources specific to your location.
- A responde guide with information about what steps to take and whom to consult in urgent situations requiring immediate assistance, situation that you may need assistance with and situations you can address and make referrals.