Construction Update: PARTA Bus Route Changes Begin Feb. 29
- Construction is underway on the first phase, which runs from Fraternity Circle past Loop Road to Whitehall Terrace. Construction in this area will continue until November 2016.
- Changes to PARTA bus routes begin Feb. 29 and impact the Campus Loop and Summit East routes. Also, the two bus stops on the north side of Summit Street across from Whitehall Terrace and University Town Homes apartments will not be serviced until further notice. Find out more information on the bus routes.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic is scheduled to begin March 7 in the first phase area. Access to buildings and parking lots in the construction area will be maintained at all times.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in this area and there will be delays at times.
- View a video showing the detour route and campus-access traffic patterns.
- Electronic message boards are operational in the area, to let motorists know of any upcoming lane closures.
- Motorists are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
- Traffic and other updates will be posted on the Summit Street website throughout the project.
POSTED: Friday, February 26, 2016 - 11:51am
UPDATED: Friday, February 26, 2016 - 11:53am