Construction Update: Summit Street Construction: One-way, One-Lane Eastbound Traffic Through November
- The westbound lane on Summit Street, from Fraternity Circle to Whitehall Boulevard, is closed to traffic through November. One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic will be maintained, as well as access to adjacent buildings and intersecting roadways.
- Detour signs are posted to help guide members of the public. The westbound detour is State Route 261 to State Route 43 North to Summit Street. This detour information also is posted on message boards along Summit Street at the State Route 261 and Campus Center Drive intersections.
- Motorists are asked to drive carefully in the construction area and watch out for construction workers, especially when there is sun glare. Please allow additional time to get to your destinations.
- Information about the project can be found on the Summit Street website throughout the project. You can also view an animated detour and campus-access video.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to email@example.com or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 4:27pm
UPDATED: Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 4:28pm