Construction Update: Summit Street Lane Closure Between Depeyster Street and Tonkin Court (Dec. 17)
Utility work on East Summit Street will be done intermittently throughout the fall semester.
- The westbound lane of Summit Street will be closed between Depeyster Street and Tonkin Court on Thursday, Dec. 17, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to allow for underground utility work and installation of a fire hydrant.
- Lane closed signs will be posted and flaggers will be on site.
- For more information, contact the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
- Motorists should expect delays and are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
- Traffic and other updates will be posted on the Summit Street website throughout the project.
POSTED: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 4:01pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 4:01pm