Construction Update: Summit Street/Loop Road Intersection Open on Monday, March 28
- The Summit Street/Loop Road intersection north of Summit Street, which was closed during spring break, will be open beginning Monday, March 28.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic continues on Summit Street, from Fraternity Circle to Whitehall Boulevard, from now through November. Access to adjacent buildings and intersecting roadways will be maintained.
- The westbound detour is State Route 261 to State Route 43 North to Summit Street.
- Information can be found on the Summit Street website throughout the project. You can also view an animated detour and campus-access video.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to email@example.com or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:24pm
UPDATED: Friday, March 25, 2016 - 12:27pm