Construction Update: Traffic and Bus Route Changes Coming Soon
- Construction is underway on the first phase, which runs from Fraternity Circle past Loop Road to Whitehall Terrace. Construction in this area will continue until November 2016.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in this area and there will be delays at times.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic is scheduled to begin March 7 in the first phase area. Access to buildings and parking lots in the construction area will be maintained at all times.
- View a video showing the detour route and campus-access traffic patterns.
- Beginning Feb. 29, there will be changes to multiple PARTA bus routes. Find out more information on the bus routes.
- Electronic message boards are operational in the area, to let motorists know of any upcoming lane closures.
- Motorists are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
- Traffic and other updates will be posted on the Summit Street website throughout the project.
POSTED: Friday, February 19, 2016 - 3:17pm
UPDATED: Friday, February 19, 2016 - 3:22pm