Construction Update: Upcoming Road Closings
- The East Campus Center Drive/Summit Street intersection will be closed May 16-22.
- During that time motorists will not be able to access East Campus Center Drive from Summit Street or from Campus Center Drive.
- Barricades will be posted to prohibit traffic on that stretch of roadway.
- Johnston Drive will also be closed to traffic for several weeks beginning Monday, May 16, to allow for construction to begin on the first roundabout.
- Access will be open to the Power Plant and Student Recreation and Wellness Center parking lots while the north half of the roundabout is being built.
- Detour routes will be posted.
- Information can be found on the Summit Street website throughout the project. You can also view an animated detour and campus-access video.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:38am
UPDATED: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:38am