Construction Update: Utility Work at Morris Road/South Willow Street and C-Science Parking Lot (Week of Dec. 14)
Utility work on East Summit Street will be done intermittently throughout the fall semester.
- Utility crews will continue working on East Summit Street between Morris Road and South Willow Street.
- Utility crews will also be working in the C-Science parking lot across from the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. Some parking spaces will be blocked off in that lot to allow for this work.
- Work will also begin on Summit Street near the Loop Road intersection.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in the affected areas and motorists can expect delays and single-lane closures.
- Motorists are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
POSTED: Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 4:49pm
UPDATED: Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 4:49pm