Construction Update: Week of Jan. 4, 2016
Utility work on East Summit Street will be done intermittently throughout the fall semester.
- Both lanes of Summit Street will be closed between Depeyster Street and Tonkin Court from Monday, Jan. 4, through Thursday, Jan. 7, to allow for the completion of utility work. The section of Summit is scheduled to reopen on Friday, Jan. 8.
- The Summit and Depeyster intersection will remain open.
- Street closure signs will be posted.
- For more information, contact the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
- Motorists can expect delays and are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
- Traffic and other updates will be posted on the Summit Street website throughout the project.
POSTED: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 - 2:34pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 - 3:57pm