Construction Update: Weeks of Dec. 21 and 28, 2015
Utility work on East Summit Street will be done intermittently throughout the fall semester.
- Both lanes of Summit Street will be closed between Depeyster Street and Tonkin Court from Monday, Dec. 21, through Wednesday, Dec. 23. This portion of the road will be closed for the entire three days; it will not be re-opened at the end of each day.
- Lane closure signs will be posted.
- For more information, contact the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
Weeks of Dec. 21 and 28:
- Over the next few weeks utility crews will continue working on Summit Street between South Willow Street and Morris Road.
- Kenmore Construction will begin work on Summit Street between Fraternity Circle and and Loop Road.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in the affected areas and motorists can expect delays and single-lane closures.
- Motorists are advised to allow additional time to get to their destinations.
- Traffic and other updates will be posted on the Summit Street website throughout the project.
POSTED: Friday, December 18, 2015 - 2:59pm
UPDATED: Friday, December 18, 2015 - 2:59pm