East Campus Center Drive to Reopen Next Week
- The East Campus Center Drive/Summit Street intersection will be open to traffic on Tuesday, May 24, at 7:30 a.m.
- The intersection of Johnston and Ted Boyd Drive will be closed for approximately 60 days.
- Please note that Ted Boyd Drive will be open during this time, but motorists will not be able to turn onto Johnston Drive.
- Motorists who typically use Johnston Drive to access the R8 lot, the C commuter lots or who pass through this area will need to use the Loop Road/Summit Street detours. A temporary entrance also will be installed to the C lot located in front of the Liquid Crystal Building.
- Download a map to see the road closures and detour routes.
- Visit the Summit Street website for the latest updates.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 4:46pm
UPDATED: Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 5:02pm