East Summit Street Utility Work Ongoing in February
Utility work on East Summit Street will be done intermittently throughout the month of February.
- In preparation for the start of Phase II of the Summit Street Improvement project, utility crews will be working on East Summit Street throughout the month.
- The work will occur intermittently on Summit between Fraternity Circle and Lincoln Street.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in some areas and you can expect delays.
- Motorists traveling Summit Street are advised to allow additional time to get to your destination.
- Construction on the second phase of the road improvement project is scheduled to begin in March.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Thursday, February 2, 2017 - 9:09pm
UPDATED: Thursday, February 2, 2017 - 9:12pm