Lane Closure Near Student Center to Begin Week of Sept. 18
Beginning Monday, Sept. 18, the west-bound lane of Summit St. will be closed between the Morris Road/Janik Drive intersection and East Risman Drive until further notice.
- There will be one-way, eastbound traffic in this area.
- The Kent Student Center and Schwartz Center parking lots will be accessible.
- Weather or other factors could delay the lane closure.
- One-way, eastbound traffic will continue on Summit from Lincoln to Morris streets, and the Terrace Drive intersection remains closed.
- View a map or see below for an overview of the area.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.