New Entrance to the Mathematical Sciences Parking Lot to Open
- The new entrance to the Mathematical Sciences parking lot (R5) will be open starting Monday, June 20.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic continues on Summit between Whitehall Boulevard and Fraternity Circle and motorists traveling Loop are not permitted to make a right turn onto Summit.
- The intersection of Johnston Drive and Summit Street continues to be closed.
- Please note that Ted Boyd Drive remains open, but motorists will not be able to turn onto Johnston Drive.
- Motorists who typically use Johnston Drive to access the R8 lot, the C commuter lots or who pass through this area will need to use the Loop Road/Summit Street detours. A temporary entrance also will be installed to the C lot located in front of the Liquid Crystal Building.
- Download a map to see the road closures and detour routes.
- Visit the Summit Street website for the latest updates.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to email@example.com or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 4:33pm
UPDATED: Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 4:35pm