Risman Drive Closed Feb. 11
In preparation for the beginning of Phase II of the Summit Street Improvement Project, Risman Drive is scheduled to be closed on Saturday, Feb. 11.
- The road is scheduled to be closed all day beginning at approximately 8 a.m. Risman Drive is located off Summit Street near the Kent Student Center.
- In addition, utility crews will be working on East Summit Street throughout the month of February.
- The utility work will occur intermittently on Summit between Fraternity Circle and Lincoln Street.
- Flaggers will be directing traffic in some areas and you can expect delays.
- Motorists traveling Summit Street are advised to allow additional time to get to your destination.
- Construction on the second phase of the road improvement project is scheduled to begin in early March.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - 9:59am
UPDATED: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - 10:00am