Road Closure Between Willow and Lincoln Streets
In order to perform underground utility work, Summit Street will be closed between Willow and Lincoln Streets, beginning Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
- This section of roadway will be closed from approximately 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day.
- The closure is expected to last for two weeks.
- The detour for eastbound traffic is left on Willow, right on College and right on Lincoln Street.
- Local traffic will be maintained.
- You can view videos on the project improvements at www.kent.edu/summitstreet/resources.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - 7:30pm
UPDATED: Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 7:04pm