Section of Summit Street Closed Oct. 15
- Summit Street will be closed from Fraternity Circle to East Campus Center Drive on Saturday, Oct. 15, from approximately 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The closure will allow for paving in the area.
- To detour the work area, motorists are asked to take West Campus Center Drive to East Campus Center Drive.
- Workers will also be paving from East Campus Center Drive to Loop Road. Traffic will be maintained in this area with flaggers and you can expect delays.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:17am
UPDATED: Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:17am