South Lincoln Street Closure
- South Lincoln Street, from Summit Street to School, will be closed Wednesday, Jan. 11 through Friday, Jan. 13.
- The closure is needed as utility work continues in preparation for the second phase of the Summit Street Improvement Project.
- Local access to driveways and emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- The road closure on South Lincoln between Summit and College streets has been completed and that stretch of road is open.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- For further information, contact the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 2:51pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 3:07pm