Spring Semester Update
Road work on the Summit Street Improvement project will stop for the next few months, but will resume again in the spring as the two-year project comes to a close.
- Two-way traffic is scheduled to resume throughout the entire construction area on or before Jan. 16, providing better access for motorists and pedestrians during the winter months.
- Contractors will be doing work on other parts of the project as weather permits, but there should be minimal disruption to traffic.
- In the spring, work will be completed on the remaining part of the project, from Janik Drive to Fraternity Circle.
- The entire project, which includes the addition of a second roundabout, is expected to be finished this summer.
- Weather or other factors could delay scheduled activities or openings.
- For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTED: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 1:46pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 1:48pm