Summit and Lincoln Street Intersection Closed April 1
In order to perform underground waterline work, the intersection of Summit and Lincoln Streets will be closed on Saturday, April 1, 2017.
- The intersection will be closed from approximately 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The detour for eastbound traffic is left on Willow, right on College and right on Lincoln Street.
- To detour northbound/southbound Lincoln Street, motorists should use these streets: School, Vine, Summit, Willow and College.
- Local traffic will be maintained.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic continues on Summit Street between Willow and Morris.
- You can view videos on the project improvements at www.kent.edu/summitstreet/resources.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 8:59am
UPDATED: Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 1:51pm