Summit and Willow Street Intersection Closed Feb. 25
In order to perfrom underground waterline work, the intersection of Summit and Willow Streets will be closed on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017.
- The intersection will be closed from approximately 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The detour for eastbound traffic is left onto Depeyster, right onto Main/Haymaker Parkway and right onto S. Lincoln Street.
- The detour for westbound traffic will be right onto S. Lincoln, left onto Main/Haymaker Parkway, and left onto S. Depeyster
- Local traffic will be maintained up to the point of the closure.
- One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic is scheduled to begin the week of March 6 on Summit Street between Willow and Morris.
- You can view videos on the detour route and the project improvements at www.kent.edu/summitstreet/resources.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 3:23pm
UPDATED: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 3:24pm