Summit St. Update for Fall Semester 2017
Work will continue this fall on the second phase of the Summit St. Improvement Project. For the start of fall classes on Monday, Aug. 28, please note the following:
- Summit St. will be open from Willow St. to Morris Road, with two-way traffic up to Lincoln St.
- There will be one-way, eastbound traffic from Lincoln to Morris streets.
- The Morris Road/Janik Dr. intersection will be open.
- Please note that this area is not expected to be open prior to Aug. 28.
- Summit St. in front of the Student Center, Bowman Hall and the Schwartz Center will remain open to two-way traffic, up to Morris Road. Work in that area is expected to begin in the coming weeks.
- Weather or other factors could delay the opening.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org