Summit St./Terrace Drive Intersection to Close
The intersection of Terrace Drive and Summit Street will be closed until further notice, beginning Monday, Aug. 28.
- Terrace will be accessible from Main Street and all parking lots and driveways on Terrace will remain open.
- A reminder that beginning Aug. 28, Summit St. will be open from Willow St. to Morris Road, with two-way traffic up to Lincoln St.
- There will be one-way, eastbound traffic from Lincoln to Morris streets.
- Crews will still be working in this area and sidewalks are not completed. Pedestrians and motorists should use caution when traveling this stretch of road.
- Summit St. in front of the Student Center, Bowman Hall and the Schwartz Center will remain open to two-way traffic, up to Morris Road. Work in that area is expected to begin in the coming weeks.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106 or email email@example.com
POSTED: Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:30pm
UPDATED: Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:30pm