Ted Boyd Drive to Open
- Ted Boyd Drive is scheduled to open beginning Jan. 10, 2017. Electronic signs are posted in that area of Summit Street advising motorists of the opening.
- The roundabout at Ted Boyd Drive/Johnston Drive will now be fully operational.
- The new roundabout incorporates pedestrian crossings and bike lanes.
- A video is available to explain how to navigate a roundabout.
- The second phase of the Summit Street Improvement project is scheduled to begin in March and will make improvements to the road between Fraternity Circle and Lincoln St.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to email@example.com or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Monday, January 9, 2017 - 10:30am
UPDATED: Monday, January 9, 2017 - 11:23am