Traffic Pattern Change
- One-way, eastbound traffic has been moved to the south side of Summit Street between Fraternity Circle and East Campus Center Drive. The north side westbound lane will be closed.
- This change in traffic pattern will allow the contractor to complete the brick crosswalks, medians and final asphalt paving.
- Access to driveways in this area will be maintained.
- For up-to-date construction and traffic updates, visit www.kent.edu/summitstreet/news-announcements.
- Questions about the construction project should be sent to email@example.com or call the city of Kent’s Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.
POSTED: Monday, October 24, 2016 - 1:49pm
UPDATED: Monday, October 24, 2016 - 1:54pm