Water Shut Down at Center for Architecture and Environmental Design
As part of the Summit Street Improvement Project, there will be a water shutdown on Tuesday, June 20 at the Center for Architecture and Environmental Design (CAED).
- UPDATE: Normal water service has resumed at the CAED building.
- Due to unexpected complications, the water shutdown has been extended for the entire day.
- The CAED building will remain open. Restrooms will be operational, but sinks and drinking fountains will be turned off.
- Normal water service is expected to resume on Wednesday, June 21.
- The water shutdown is part of the construction work being done on Lincoln Street this summer.
For further information, contact the city of Kent's Division of Engineering at 330-678-8106.