PARTA Bus Routes
Bus Routes Remain the Same for Phase 2 Construction
(UPDATED: Feb. 9, 2017)
One-way, one-lane eastbound traffic is scheduled to begin on East Summit Street, between Fraternity Circle and Lincoln Street, during the week of Feb. 27, 2017. This traffic pattern will continue through November. The current PARTA bus routes will not be impacted by the traffic pattern change.
PARTA Announces Changes to Some Bus Routes for Fall 2016 Semester
- NEW: Route 54, Summit Street Express – This service will run from the Dix Stadium up Summit Street to Campus Center Drive to the Kent Student Center. The return trip will be Summit Street to Dix Stadium.
- Route 56, Downtowner – Due to extremely low ridership on this route, this service will no longer operate.
- Route 58, Summit East/Front Campus (Monday-Friday) – Buses will run up Summit Street to Loop Road. This route will provide service back to Whitehall Terrace and University Townhomes (service to these two stops was recently restored as part of PARTA’s summer route).
For exact bus schedules and maps of all PARTA routes, visit www.partaonline.org/ride-parta/maps-schedules/.
PARTA Bus Route Changes Beginning Feb. 29, 2016
- Campus Loop – The Campus Loop (51) will not be running until further notice. Please catch the Reverse Loop/53 (Front Campus via Loop Rd). An additional bus has been added to the Reverse Loop to increase route frequency. View Reverse Loop bus map.
- Summit East – The Summit East/Front Campus (58/59) buses will have a new route and schedule. The Summit East bus will still circulate through the Kent Student Center and Front Campus, but will only travel eastbound (towards Dix Stadium) between the Student Recreational and Wellness Center and the stadium. View Summit East bus map.
UPDATE (Aug. 1, 2016):
Bus Stops on North Side of Summit Street -- The two bus stops on the north side of Summit Street across from Whitehall Terrace and University Town Homes apartments are back in service.
- Allerton Sports Complex – There will be no changes to this route.
Questions about the PARTA schedule and bus routes should be directed to 330-672-7433.
Questions about the construction project should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.